(All information and links can be found on the Campus Public Safety webpage)
Rules and Regulations
- On campus, parking policies are enforced by Campus Public Safety officers in lots owned or controlled by the University. Tuality Security also has authority to enforce parking standards set forth for the ITF parking lot. Citations may be issued for vehicles parked improperly or without proper authorization.
- Vehicles parked in a fire lane or handicapped space without authorization, are subject to being cited and towed at the vehicle owner/operator's expense.
- Any vehicle receiving 6 or more citations in a calendar year may be towed at the vehicle owner/ operator’s expense if found to be in violation a 7th time.
- Abusers of the parking policies may have their parking privileges revoked at the University’s sole discretion.
- Students with multiple parking violations may be brought before the Conduct Board for further review and possible sanctions
- University parking citations may be appealed within 10 calendar days of issuance using the parking ticket appeal form (pdf) available at the Pacific Information Center
- Parking regulations on city streets adjacent to campus are enforced by local cities and law enforcement, including the City of Forest Grove, City of Hillsboro, City of Eugene and City of Woodburn
Permits & Fees
Faculty, staff and students require a valid parking permit issued by the University in all University lots. Parking permit applications (pdf) may be completed and turned in at the Pacific Information Center or Hillsboro CPS office. Permits must be renewed each calendar year.
- Faculty and staff require a valid parking permit issued by the University in all University lots. Parking permit applications (pdf) may be completed and turned in at the Pacific Information Center or Hillsboro CPS office. Permits must be renewed each calendar year.
- Hillsboro student campus parking requires a permit in the ITF and gated flat lot. There are a limited number of student parking permits issued. These permits are issued by semester. For permit information, contact Amy Vuylsteke in HPC2, Suite 230.
Parking is allowed only on the 3-5th floors of the ITF with a permit. Those parking on the 1st or 2nd floors could be ticketed or towed.
Vehicles towed by
Hillsboro Towing Service
CALL: (503) 648-0559
895 SW Baseline Street
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123-3818