Rules and Regulations
- On campus, parking policies are enforced by Campus Public Safety officers. Citations may be issued for vehicles parked improperly or without proper authorization.
- Vehicles parked improperly, in a fire lane or handicapped space, are subject to being cited and towed at the owner/operator's expense
- Parking regulations on city streets adjacent to campus are enforced by local cities and law enforcement, including the City of Forest Grove, City of Hillsboro, City of Eugene and City of Woodburn
- University citations may be appealed within 10 calendar days of issuance
- University parking tickets may be appealed using the parking ticket appeal form (pdf) available at the Pacific Information Center