The mission of Housing and Residence Life is to exist as an integral part of the educational program and academic support services of the institution.
As housing professionals, we strive to provide students with a residential community which is reasonably priced (see a comparison of university housing costs, pdf ), clean, well maintained, comfortable, safe and healthy. The residential community will enhance learning, promote maturity and academic success, enable students to develop social/civic responsibility and provide an environment that is open and respectful of individual differences.
- Meal Plan Change Period (February 1 - February 12)
- End of Fall Semester/Winter Term Housing Process
- How to Apply for Housing for New/Re-Admitted Students
- "Residence" login (Housing Software)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Housing Calendar
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Health Emergency Response
- Bed Bug Prevention