The IRB typically will convene at regular monthly meetings. The calendar of scheduled meeting dates and locations are made available on this website at the start of each academic semester.
If a proposal requires review by the convened board, it must be submitted to the IRB office by the deadline indicated below in order to be placed on the agenda for the corresponding meeting.
|Monday, September 8, 2014||Friday, August 29, 2014|
|Monday, October 13, 2014||Friday, September 26, 2014|
|Monday, November 10, 2014||Thursday, October 30, 2014|
|Monday, December 8, 2014||Tuesday, November 18, 2014|
- Submission deadlines apply only to proposals requiring full board review.
- Expedited and Exempt proposals are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Proposals pertaining to research intended to occur during Winter III should be submitted by November 10, 2014, in order to ensure there is sufficient time to process and approve the proposal.
- 2015 meeting dates will be made available in November.
- Allow a minimum of six weeks for an Expedited proposal and two months for a Full Board proposal in the event that multiple drafts are required for review.