The IRB typically will convene at regular monthly meetings. The calendar of scheduled meeting dates and locations are made available on this website at the start of each academic semester.
If a proposal requires review by the convened board, it must be submitted to the IRB office by the deadline indicated below in order to be placed on the agenda for the corresponding meeting.
|Tuesday, October 20, 2015||Closed|
|Tuesday, November 10, 2015||Closed|
|Monday, December 14, 2015 (TBC)||Tuesday, November 24, 2015|
|Tuesday, January 12, 2016 (TBC)||Wednesday, December 16, 2015|
|Wednesday, February 16, 2016||Wednesday, January 27, 2016|
- Submission deadlines apply only to proposals requiring full board review.
- Expedited and Exempt proposals are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Proposals pertaining to research intended to occur at the start of Spring Semester 2016 should be submitted by the end of November.
- Spring 2016 meeting dates will be confirmed in December.
- Allow a minimum of six weeks for an Expedited proposal and two months for a Full Board proposal in the event that multiple drafts are required for review.
- If you have not received confirmation of receipt from the IRB within five calendar days of submission, please contact the IRB (if a student, please have your faculty advisor contact the IRB).