The IRB typically will convene at regular monthly meetings. The calendar of scheduled meeting dates and locations are made available on this website at the start of each academic semester.
If a proposal requires review by the convened board, it must be submitted to the IRB office by the deadline indicated below in order to be placed on the agenda for the corresponding meeting.
|Monday, May 11, 2015||Monday, April 27, 2015|
|Monday, June 8, 2015||Tuesday, May 26, 2015|
|July - as needed||Wednesday, June 24, 2015|
|Monday, August 10, 2015||Monday, July 27, 2015|
|September - TBD|
- Submission deadlines apply only to proposals requiring full board review.
- Expedited and Exempt proposals are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Proposals pertaining to research intended to occur at the start of Fall Semester 2015 should be submitted by July 27th, in order to ensure there is sufficient time to process and approve the proposal.
- Fall 2015 meeting dates will be made available in August.
- Allow a minimum of six weeks for an Expedited proposal and two months for a Full Board proposal in the event that multiple drafts are required for review.