The Pacific University logo is the primary identifier for the institution and serves as a unifying element within the graphic identity. Consider it the university's formal signature.
- Use the logo in its entirety somewhere on your item
- The clear space or padding around the logo should be approximately equal to the height of the letter “P” in the word "Pacific"
- Always resize the logo proportionally (holding down the SHIFT key while resizing usually works)
- Do not reduce the size of the logo to a less-than-readable size (3/4” wide is the minimum)
- Do not redesign, recolor, separate, skew or otherwise modify the logo
- Do not distort or change the original art in any way
- Do not place the logo over busy, patterned background which may interfere with its clarity without consulting with Marketing & Communications
- Do not use dropshadows, bevels, 3D effects, embosses, glows or outlines
JPG | Bit map file that has a bounding box. Use size provided or smaller to prevent pixelation. Use on white backgrounds.
PNG | Bit map file with a transparent background. Use same size provided or smaller to prevent pixelation. Use on colored backgrounds.
EPS | Vector file which can be reduced or enlarged without loosing its integrity. Use for vendors.
If you have any questions about logo usage, please refer to the Pacific University Brand Standards (pdf) or contact a staff member of the Office of Marketing & Communications.
Available to download in color, black or white.
2 Color : EPS
Small Version: PNG