Join us backpacking through beautiful areas of wilderness in the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy cooking and sleeping under the stars with fellow classmates, and explore everything that nature has to offer.
This trip is appropriate for beginning though experienced hikers and great for anyone who appreciates the great outdoors.
- Cost of Attending: $375 (charged directly to student account)
- Gear Lists and Rental Costs (pdf)
August 21-26 Trip Logistics:
Times are subject to change.
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn.
- After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Move in to dorms. Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators.
- Students with late night flights may fly in Aug. 20 and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
- Please email email@example.com by Aug. 1 if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Parent orientation (parents only)
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Welcome BBQ for students and parents
6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Pre-Trip meeting (students only)
- 8 a.m: Trip Departure
All trips return August 26.