If heading out into the wilderness for four nights isn't your cup of tea, then join us on a more-refined adventure in Portland, Oregon! You will set up home base at one of Portland's unique hostels and spend your days kayaking, hiking, biking, and exploring the city. This trip also includes a service day where you will work on a project to help the environment - an integral part of the Oregon experience.
- Cost of Trip: $375 (Will be charged directly to your student account)
- Gear List and Rental Costs (pdf)
August 15-20 Trip Logistics (Wave 3):
Times are subject to change.
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn.
- After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Move in to dorms. Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators.
- Students with late night flights may fly in Aug. 15 and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug. 1 if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Parent orientation (parents only)
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Welcome BBQ for students and parents
6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Pre-Trip meeting (students only)
- 8 a.m: Trip Departure
All trips return August 20.