If heading out into the wilderness for four nights isn't your cup of tea, then join us on a more-refined adventure in Portland, Oregon! You will set up home base at one of Portland's unique hostels and spend your days kayaking, hiking, biking, and exploring the city.
- Cost of Trip: $425 (Will be charged directly to your student account)
- Gear List and Rental Costs (pdf)
August 22-26 Trip Logistics:
Times are subject to change.
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn.
- After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Move in to dorms. Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators.
- Students with late night flights may fly in Aug. 21 and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug. 1 if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Parent orientation (parents only)
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Welcome BBQ for students and parents
6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Pre-Trip meeting (students only)
- 8 a.m: Trip Departure
All trips return August 26.