Experience the Deschutes River like few ever will. Spend four days running rapids, swimming, camping, and getting to know other new Pacific students who share the same love of adventure as you. See what Central Oregon’s premier river has in store. This trip offers class 3+ rapids that are sure to excite rafters of all levels.
- Cost of Attending: $525 (charged directly to student account)
- Gear Lists and Rental Costs (pdf)
August 22-26 Logistics:
Times are subject to change.
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn.
- After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Move in to dorms. Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators.
- Students with late night flights may fly in Aug. 21 and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug. 1 if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Parent orientation (parents only)
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Welcome BBQ for students and parents
6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Pre-Trip meeting (students only)
- 8 a.m: Trip Departure
All trips return August 26.