The goal of the Registrar's Office at Pacific University is to provide excellent service to students, faculty, staff and memebers of the community.
In pursuit of that goal, we:
- Maintain accurate records of the academic progress and accomplishments of our students
- Assist students and faculty in evaluating student's academic progress as it relates to their present or potential academic programs, using online degree audit methods
- Provide consistent and effective processes and procedures in all administrative functions related to course scheduling, registration, course enrollment changes, enrollment and degree verification, demographic information, major/minor declaration, grade processing, athletic eligibility, and other related areas.
- Keep students informed of their rights and responsibilities related to educational record privacy and access
- Inform students on institutional academic policy and procedures
- Support admission functions with transfer credit evaluations
- Provide essential support to faculty and administration, with reports, analyses, recommendations and assistance with policy formulation.
The role of the Registrar's Office is not only management of student academic record services but, equally, that of consultant to the University community regarding policies, procedures, and student academic progress services.
The Registrar's Office continually strives to develop more effective and efficient ways for the community to access and use information in accordance with those policies, procedures and federal student record access guidelines.