Special Registration Information
Because of a software update, faculty will not be able to use BoxerOnline to waive prerequisites or corequisites, or log Instructor Consent. To register for a course for which they need Instructor Consent or prerequisites or corequisites waived, students must obtain their instructor's signature on a paper Add/Drop form, and then submit it to the Registrar's Office. This process is in effect at least through Graduation (May 16).
Students can continue to use BoxerOnline to add courses if no requisites need to be waived and Instructor Consent is not needed, and also to drop courses.
Note: you may receive an error message about a course you already are registered for (or even for previous term). Disregard it. The message is a side effect of the upgrades that were installed recently and UIS is addressing it.
Students in Forest Grove undergraduate programs (College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business, and College of Education), as well as School of Professional Psychology programs, register for classes online. Online registration is accessed through BoxerOnline.
Registration for Forest Grove Undergraduate Programs
Advising and registration dates for 2015 Summer and Fall terms for continuing students are:
|71.00+ completed credits||March 30 - April 3||April 6 - 10|
|35.00 - 70.99 completed credits||April 6 - 10||April 13 -17|
|0.00 - 35.99 completed credits||April 13 - 17||April 20 - 24|
*Students are assigned a specific day during this week and self-register through BoxerOnline.
Course listings and availability for Summer and Fall 2015 are accessed through BoxerOnline.
Registration Waitlist Policy
- Students cannot register for one section of a course and waitlist for another section of the same course
- Students cannot waitlist or register for two sections of the same course
Time Conflict Policy
- If you wish to register for courses that overlap, even for 5 minutes, you no longer can use BoxerOnline to register for both courses.
- To register for overlapping courses you must fill out an Add/Drop form, obtain the signatures of both instructors on the form, and submit it to the Registrar’s Office within the appropriate period for registering.
- If you are concerned that one of the courses will fill rapidly, you may register for it through BoxerOnline. Include both courses and signatures on the Add/Drop form, but indicate which course you already have registered for.
Please Note: A course is listed with an instructor of STAFF when the instructor has not yet been assigned. In these cases, the department chair/supervisor is listed as the second instructor, so that someone is available to give instructor consent, and/or override prerequisites and co-requisites, if needed. This does not mean that the department chair/supervisor will teach the course.