Apply to be a Resident Assistant for 2016-2017
Are you an undergraduate student looking for an exciting, on-campus leadership opportunity? Working as a Resident Assistant may be the job for you! Below you will find the Resident Assistant position description, the job requirements and the application guidelines.
For more information regarding this application process, please contact Karolyn Ismay or Jared Begg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials for New Candidates
- New Resident Assistant Application 2016-2017
New Resident Assistant Packet 2016-2017 (PDF)
- Includes position description, important employment dates, application checklist, sample RA agreement.
New Resident Assistant Reference Form 2016-2017 (PDF)
- Two reference forms, signed and sealed in envelopes, need to be turned into the Student Life From desk. Forms being submitted from references far from campus can be emailed from the reference to email@example.com.
Selection Timeline for New 2016-2017 RAs
- The New Resident Assistant Application 2016-2017 and your reference forms must be received no later than Friday, Feb. 19, 2016 at 5 p.m. You may turn in your reference forms at the Student Life office front in Clark hall for emailed from reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be submitted electronically. If you experience issues please contact email@example.com.
Applicants will be asked to participate in both an individual interview and group interview
- Individual interviews will occur Monday, Feb. 29 to Thursday, March 3
- Group interviews will occur Friday, March 4 & Saturday, March 5
- Candidates will be contacted by email with hiring decisions around Friday, March 11
- RA Orientation: Saturday, April 16, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (off-campus)
- RA training: Sunday, Aug. 7 — First day of Fall 2016 classes
- Feb. 1, 6-7 p.m. Boxer Pause
- Feb. 4, 6-7 p.m. UC Lounge
- Feb. 8, 6-7 p.m. Cascade 1st Floor Conference Room
- Feb. 11, 6-7 p.m. Burlingham Conference Room