Are you or is someone you know in crisis or experiencing an emergency situation?
You have several options.
During regular business hours (Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.):
- Call the Student Counseling Center at 503-352-2191. You may speak with a counselor or a counselor will call you back.
- Walk in to the Student Health or Counseling Center. A counselor will see as soon as possible.
- Use daily walk-in services at the Student Counseling Center. Students may walk in and see a counselor Monday through Friday over the noon hour without an appointment.
NOTE: Emergency appointments are available the same day, while non-emergency appointments are generally available within a few days to two weeks.
After hours and on weekends:
- Call the Washington County Crisis Line at 503-291-9111. This service offers free confidential phone counseling and referral assistance. The Crisis Line is a good source of support and emergency assessment for students in crisis and concerned others.
- Call 911
- Go to a local emergency room
- Speak with a Resident Assistant or a Resident Director. The on-call Resident Director may be reached at all times at 971-275-2031. You may also contact Campus Public Safety at 503-352-2230. Both the Resident Directors and CPS officers have access to on-call Counseling Center staff.