This adventure includes five days of surfing and camping at Oregon State Parks on the northern coast. Walk along sandy beaches at sunset, gather around beach fires, all while relaxing and connecting with new friends. We provide the wetsuits, surfboards, surf know-how, amazing scenery and great waves. In the evening enjoy great food and discussion, and fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves!
- Cost of Attending: $325 (charged directly to student account)
- Gear List and Rental Costs (pdf)
August 15-20 Trip Logistics (Wave 3):
Times are subject to change.
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Check in at the West Lawn with Voyage Coordinators
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Welcome by Orientation and Voyage Staff on the West Lawn.
- After Welcome, there is Sign, Shake and Ring with the president of the University, this is a strong Pacific Tradition and a great photo op!
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Move in to dorms. Students cannot move-in earlier unless approved by Coordinators.
- Students with late night flights may fly in Aug. 15 and have a midnight check-in. Please let us know ASAP if you are doing this.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug. 1 if you need pick-up from the airport or train station.
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Parent orientation (parents only)
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Welcome BBQ for students and parents
6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Pre-Trip meeting (students only)
- 8 a.m: Trip Departure
All trips return August 20.