Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Incentive Funding Process
- Call for Proposals- October 2010
An email was sent to the Campus Community announcing the availability of one time only incentive funding for proposals that support the mission of Pacific University and Vision 2020 and requesting proposal submissions.
- Incentive Funding Update- December 2010
The President's Cabinet received 57 proposals from across the campus. The Cabinet received funding requests totaling $531,556. In December, Incentive Funding Applicants received an email updating them on the Incentive Funding Proposal review process.
- Notification of Incentive Funding Awards- January 2011
Incentive Funding Applicants were notified whether or not they received an Incentive Funding Award and the amount of their award.
- Funded Proposal Completion and Payment-
- Reply to the notification email to accept your award
- Work with your Dean/Director and/or Vice President, as appropriate, to finalize any project details.
- No later than June 30, 2011 submit a report that your project has been successfully completed (Project Submittal form)
- Payment will occur once your report has been received and reviewed by the President's Cabinet.