Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest, making up our Class of 2017!
This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community! Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Submit your Freshman Confirmation Agreement (along with your $200 deposit)- your way to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer!
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey.
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account.
- In May, watch for an email from our Housing Department that will direct you to the online Housing Application and Deposit! (more Housing info available HERE)
- Attend Boxer Declaration Day!
- Need a little help with preparing for college math? Learn more about Math Bridge Program.
- Register for On-Campus Registration / Hawaii Registration
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages
- Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions
Dates to Remember
- Saturday, July 13 - On-Campus Registration
- Saturday, July 20 - Hawaii Registration
- Thursday, August 22 - Move-in / Orientation Begins
- Monday, August 26 - Classes Begin