Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest, making up our Class of 2018!
This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community! Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Submit your Freshman Confirmation Agreement (along with your $200 deposit)- your way to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer!
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey.
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account.
- In May, watch for an email from our Housing Department that will direct you to the online Housing Application and Deposit! (more Housing info available HERE)
- Attend Boxer Declaration Day! - DATES TBA
- Need a little help with preparing for college math? Learn more about Math Bridge Program.
- Take the World Language Placement Test
- Register for On-Campus Registration / Hawaii Registration
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages
- Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions
Dates to Remember
- Dates TBA in June, July - On-Campus Registration
- Date TBA in July - Hawaii Registration
- Thursday, August 21 - Move-in / Orientation Begins
- Monday, August 24 - Classes Begin