Admitted Students' Page
Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest, making up our Class of 2018!
This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community! Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
As You Declare
- Attend Boxer Declaration Day! - April 19th
- Attend the Hawaii Spring Receptions
- Submit your Freshman Confirmation Agreement (along with your $200 deposit) - to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer!
After You Declare
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey.
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account.
- Submit your Housing Application
- Need a little help with preparing for college math? Learn more about Math Bridge Program.
Preparing for Registration
- Take the World Language Placement Test
- Read the 2014 Advising & Registration Guide
- RSVP for New Student / Hawaii Advising & Registration
Your Final Steps
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages
- Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions
- Already have Medical Insurance? File your student health insurance waiver.
Dates to Remember
- April 19th - Attend Boxer Declaration Day!
- July 17 - August 12 - On-Campus Registration
- July 12 - Hawaii Registration
- August 13 - submit Medical Waiver Form
- August 21 - 24 - Move-in / Orientation Begins
- August 25 - Classes Begin