Pacific University uses the Common Application exclusively for undergraduate admission. Students wishing to apply for admissions should submit the Common Application and the Pacific University Supplement, both of which can be accessed at www.commonapp.org.
Pacific University has rolling admissions. You may turn in your application at any time before the Preferred Deadline of January 15th. Submitting your application by the preferred deadline ensures your consideration for the upcoming term.
Students interested in our Woodburn or Eugene Education programs click here.
- Apply online using the Common Application.
- Submit the following items to Pacific University Undergraduate Admissions:
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores. Arrange for the testing agency to send your scores directly to Pacific University. SAT code: 4601 ACT code: 3488 (International Undergraduate Degree Applicants must submit TOEFL or IELTS Scores. If you are an international student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
- All official high school and college transcripts. (Transfer Applicants only submit college transcripts)
- School Report (First-Year Applicants only) and/or Letter(s) of Recommendation.
- If requested, submit your fall grades.
- First-year applicants: You can report your fall grades using the Mid-Year Report Form included in the Common Application.
- Transfer applicants: Make sure you send fall (and winter, if applicable) term grades when they become available.
Offered a fee waiver?
To utilize the Common Application Fee Waiver, please follow these instructions:
- Apply online using the Common Application
- Choose Pacific University Oregon as one of your "My Colleges"
- When answering member questions select the fee waiver source offered to you.
If you have any questions contact your admissions counselor.