Experience beautiful nature, modern cities, good government, outstanding outdoor recreation and clean air and water in the State of Oregon. For more information please visit the Travel Oregon website.
Forest Grove is mild all year. Summers are dry and not too hot. Winters are cool and wet, but not cold. We have 4 seasons but we usually don’t get snow in Forest Grove. Nearby Mt. Hood gets a lot of snow in winter. It is a great place for skiing.
- Peaceful, small-town location with a population of about 20,000 people.
- In the Pacific Northwest part of the United States (north of California State and south of Washington State).
- 30 minutes from Portland, Oregon.
- Traditional-style campus with many trees.
- Modern and historic buildings.
- Some of the most beautiful nature in America.
- 1 hour from the beautiful Oregon coast.
- 1.5 hours from the Cascade Mountains.
- Trains or buses to downtown Portland.
- Great shopping, concerts, NBA Basketball, theatre, art galleries, book stores, coffee shops and summer festivals.
What you should know about Oregon.