Admitted Transfer Students
Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Submit your Confirmation Agreement and a form of payment for your General Enrollment Deposit
- Complete and submit your Academic Interest Survey
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account
- Request a Transfer Student Advising & Registration appointment (Link coming soon...)
- Attend mandatory on-campus Orientation (Details coming SOON!)
- Pack up, and move in! Helpful University Housing Tips
Dates to Remember for Fall 2014
- Wednesday, May 1 - National Decision Day - Be a Boxer!
- Starting June 1 - Fall 2014 Transfer Student Advising & Registration (for deposited students who have submitted final transcripts). Request a Transfer Student Advising & Registration appointment
- Monday, August 11- LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL 2014
- Thursday, August 21 - Move-in / Mandatory Orientation Begins (Details coming SOON!)
- Monday, August 25 - Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Office of Transfer Student Services - the first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance.
- Connections - our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific.
- Advising Center- the advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific.
- Planning to live off-campus? Visit our e-classifieds.
- Forest Grove News Times Classifieds