Admitted Transfer Students
Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Submit your Confirmation Agreement and a form of payment for your General Enrollment Deposit
- Make sure you have submitted your 2014-15 FAFSA (www.fafsa.ed.gov) and have included our school code (003212)
- RSVP for the upcoming Transfer Student Open House Event (optional Open House)
- Complete and submit your Academic Interest Survey
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account (for deposited students only)
- Request a Transfer Student Advising & Registration appointment (Transfer Student Advising to begin in June. Check back in early April for opportunity to submit request for appointment)
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages
- Attend mandatory on-campus Orientation (Details coming SOON!)
- Pack up, and move in! Helpful University Housing Tips
Dates to Remember for Fall 2014
- Tuesday, April 29 - Transfer Student Open House Event (optional Open House, please RSVP if you plan to attend)
- Wednesday, May 1 - National Decision Day - Be a Boxer!
- Starting June 1 - Fall 2014 Transfer Student Advising & Registration (for deposited students who have submitted final transcripts).
- Monday, August 11- LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL 2014
- Thursday, August 21 - Move-in / Mandatory Orientation Begins (Details coming SOON!)
- Monday, August 25 - Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Office of Transfer Student Services - the first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance.
- Connections - our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific.
- Advising Center- the advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific.
- Planning to live off-campus? Visit our e-classifieds.
- Forest Grove News Times Classifieds