Admitted Transfer Students
Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Submit your Confirmation Agreement and a form of payment for your General Enrollment Deposit
- Complete and submit your Academic Interest Survey
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account
- Request a Transfer Student Advising & Registration appointment
Final official transcripts complete with final grades for any previously in-progress coursework, and posting of any degrees earned, for all institutions attended must be received prior to your advising/ registration appointment. Please request that they be sent to the Office of Admissions as soon as possible after grades and degress (if applicable) are posted.
Dates to Remember for Fall 2013
- Wednesday, May 1 - National Decision Day - Be a Boxer!
- Starting June 1 - Fall 2013 Transfer Student Advising & Registration (for deposited students who have submitted final transcripts). Request a Transfer Student Advising & Registration appointment
- Monday, August 12- LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL 2013
- Thursday, August 22 - Move-in / Mandatory Orientation Begins
- Monday, August 26 - Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Office of Transfer Student Services - the first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance.
- Connections - our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific.
- Advising Center- the advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific.
- Planning to live off-campus? Visit our e-classifieds.
- Forest Grove News Times Classifieds