How to Apply
When you have decided to apply to Pacific University you will need to complete the following steps. Once the Office of Admissions has received your complete application you will be notified of your admission in approximately three weeks. Please complete the Common Application and the Pacific Common Application Supplemental (located on the left side bar when logged into your Pacific Common Application account).
We have a rolling admissions policy here at Pacific. You may turn in your application at any time between October 1 and the Preferred Deadline of January 1st.
Submitting your application by the preferred deadline ensures your consideration for the entering class in the fall of 2011.
- Submit the application with your essay (choose from one of the five questions provided on the application, or write about a related subject). Proofread to make sure everything is filled out correctly.
- Your application fee is waived if applying online.
- Please send your $40 application fee if applying via mail or fax.
- If you have not taken the SAT I or ACT, arrange a date to do so. Put Pacific University's code on your form to have your scores electronically sent to Pacific. SAT code : 4601, ACT code: 3488.
- Complete the top portions of the recommendation form and give to your counselor (you may also provide us with letters of recommendation, but make sure to tell the individual recommending you to include the form with their letter)
- Arrange for your transcripts to be sent directly from your school to the Admissions Office.
- Contact your admissions counselor with any questions you have.
- Make plans to visit our campus.
- Fill out the FAFSA and submit as soon as possible after January 1 - Pacific University's FAFSA code is 003212 - contact our financial aid office with any questions email@example.com.
- Make arrangements to attend one of our Pacific Pacesetters Scholarship Competitions (these scholarship competitions are for incoming freshman only).
After you have received notification of your admission to Pacific University and decide to enroll, you will need to complete the following steps
- Confirm your place in our next class by returning your confirmation and the $200 housing deposit.
- Accept the offer of financial aid and return the contract.
- Submit your Housing Information form
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) and make corrections accordingly.
- Inform our financial aid office of any outside scholarships you receive.
- Request your final transcripts be sent to the Admissions Office.
Over the Summer
- Keep an eye out for notification of our summer registration events in either June or July and make arrangements to come.
- Enjoy your summer!
- Don't hesitate to contact your admissions counselor if you or your family have any questions or concerns.