The Alumni Association Board of Representatives recognizes alumni in three categories. Awards will be conferred at Homecoming 2016, October 14-16.
The 2014 Alumni Award recipients are pictured on the right. From left to right: Sunny (McGowan) Iboshi '67, Bob Iboshi '64, Alex Winn PharmD '10 and Mindy (Cottrell) Cameron '65.
Nominations & Selection Process
- To nominate an individual, submit a nomination form or contact the alumni office at email@example.com
- Nominations are accepted from alumni, current/former faculty, and administration
- Nominations are due December 31, 2015
- Nominations are reviewed by the Executive Committee of the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Nominations are presented to and confirmed by a majority vote of the Alumni Association Board of Directors
Outstanding Alumni Achievement Award
This award recognizes alumni who have made significant contributions to their community or profession, recognizing individuals who have made tremendous accomplishments toward their life goals.
All alumni are eligible for this award, except those who have received an honorary degree from the University. Alumni are eligible after their 10 year class reunion. Alumni celebrating 25 and 50 years will be given special consideration.
David & Sandy Lowe Outstanding Alumni Service Award
This award recognizes alumni for significant contributions of time, service, and talents to Pacific University throughout the years. All alumni are eligible for this award, except those who have received an honorary degree from the University.
Alumni are eligible after their 10 year class reunion. Alumni celebrating 25 and 50 years will be given special consideration.
Young Alumni Leadership Award
Alumni recognized for outstanding leadership in their vocation, community service, and/or service to the University.
Alumni are eligible until their 10-year Reunion and alumni celebrating 10 years will be given special consideration.
Are you interested in joining the Awards and Scholarship Committee of the Alumni Association? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 503-352-2057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.