Laboratory Manager, Physics
UC Box: A121
Office: Price Hall 104
Master of Science in Physics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR.
Bachelor of Science in Physics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR.
Areas of Research & Specialization
- Nano-Scale Electronics:
A piezoelectric-driven press device was utilized to form nanoscale wires in an attempt to develop a molecular probe.
- Optical Detection of Nanoscale Surface Structure:
An ultra-sensitive linear reflection concept was utilized to observe nanoscale surface structure and dynamics optically.
Additional Areas of Interest
- Real Estate
Oregon State University Departments of Physics, and Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Computer Interfacing and Instrumentation
- Optics for Engineers
- Optics for Technicians
- Sigma Pi Sigma, Physics Honor Society
- Undergraduate Research Innovation Creativity Scholarship: Summer 2002
Awarded to support my undergraduate research activities
- Nicodemus Physics Scholarship: Fall of 2001
Awarded for outstanding academic achievement in the study of physics