The new College of Business will be formally established at Pacific University beginning July 1, 2013.
The mission of the College of Business is to educate enlightened leaders who foster imaginative and entrepreneurial organizations.
College of Business News
Pacific University educates undergraduate students in the liberal arts tradition, preparing students to make a difference in the lives of others and to lead society toward noble accomplishments. Graduates are respected for their inventiveness, creativity, innovation and capacity to think critically in solving demanding global problems in a wide variety of settings.
Every graduate will have experience in developing and implementing a micro-business. Graduates will know how to create and launch a small business using marketing, accounting, and management skills. In addition, students will have opportunities to broaden their global perspective via internships, study abroad programs and intensive international visits. As graduation nears, students are guided by a strong Career Development team to find meaningful work or to begin graduate school.
Come study business with us.
- Value-added curricula integrating key themes and skills that resonate with employers
- Global perspective and international experiences via internships, study abroad, and intensive foreign site visits
- Hands-on experience creating a micro-business
- Entrepreneurial insight and ethical grounding
- A dedicated staff offering extensive career planning, job interviewing and placement services