Students will need to meet entrance requirements for the MBA degree programs as follows:
- Completed Application
- A combined GPA of 3.0 or better from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university*
- Prior undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- Certified transcript(s)**
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- International students: TOEFL score of at least 550 (79) or IELTS of at least 6.5. Students may appeal their score with the college. Alternate proof of English language proficiency may include a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. school or a bachelor's degree from an international institution with English as the primary language of instruction.
*International students must show evidence of equivalent qualifications
**Pacific University students may submit unofficial transcripts
Please note GMAT/GRE scores are not required. You may include your test score(s) in your application if you wish.