- Completed Application
- Prior undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- Certified transcript (Pacific University students may submit unofficial transcripts).
- GPA of 3.0 or better in the last semesters of coursework
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose - Write two essays as directed in the Application Instructions
- International students: TOFEL score greater than 550 (79) or IELTS better than 6.5. Students may appeal their score with the college. Alternate proof of English language proficiency may include a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. school or a bachelor's degree from an international institution with English as the primary language of instruction.
Please note GMAT/GRE scores are not required. You may include your test score(s) in your application if you wish.
At its discretion, the college's Curriculum and Programs Committee may waive some academic requirements for students who otherwise demonstrate their academic qualifications for the program, such as graduating from an AACSB accredited business school or from an accredited university degree program in architecture, biological sciences, chemical sciences, computer sciences, economics, mathematics, physics or engineering.