Deadline for application fee to be waived October 1, 2013
Application fee after October 1, 2013 $100
Deadline for $700 Early Deposit Scholarship November 1, 2013
Application deadline December 16, 2013
The admission process is on-going and applicants will be admitted on a rolling basis. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. Send the following materials together in one packet.
1. Application Form – Type or print the application form, answer the two essay questions and sign it.
2. Official Transcript(s) – Submit one sealed, official and final transcript from each undergraduate institution you attended. Include the sealed, unopened transcript in your application packet. A final transcript of any course(s) in progress will be required, including graduation verification if applicable. Transcripts from Pacific University do not have to be official.
3. Two Letters of Recommendation – Obtain completed evaluation forms from two individuals who know you well and can comment objectively about your qualifications. One must be from a supervisor, employer or professor. The other letter can be a personal reference from an individual who has known you for more than a year. If possible, the personal evaluation should be from a college faculty member or professional in your field. Distribute a copy of the evaluation form and an envelope to each person recommending you. Ask them to seal the completed evaluation and recommendation letter in the envelope, sign across the seal, and return the envelope to you. Include the sealed, unopened evaluations in your application packet.
4. Resume – Submit a current resume.
5. TOEFL or IELTS score – International Students must submit proof of English proficiency with a TOEFL score of 550 or an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited US school may also be used to demonstrate proficiency.
6. Application Fee – Submit a non-refundable application fee of $100 (USD) with the application packet. Make the check or money order payable to Pacific University. If your application packet is postmarked on or before October 1, 2013, the application fee is waived.
Decision notification: All correspondence, acknowledgement and decisions will be returned to the email address you designate on your application. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive our notifications.
Send Completed Package
Attn.: Sally Hess, Director of Graduate Admissions
College of Business
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116