Fall Work & Service FairAug 29, 2013, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
UC Fireside Lounge, UC Patio, Trombley Square
The Fall Work & Service Fair connects students with recruiters to learn about and apply for current internships, part-time jobs, work-study, and community service opportunities. More than 100 recruiters are expected to attend this exclusive fair.
Students: Meet with Recruiters to Find Your Next Job
All students looking for extra income, or who are interested in gaining valuable experience, are invited to attend the Fall Work & Service Fair.
Students can make the most of the Work & Service Fair by taking the time to:
- Review the list of registered employer links.
- Research organization to understand what they do, review their mission statement, and learn which population they serve.
- Obtain job descriptions and determine fit. Click here to access postings for work study, internships and part-time jobs.
- Develop a list of questions to ask the recruiters at the fair.
- Prepare a well-crafted résumé highlighting skills and experience.
- Practice responses to possible interview questions.
Career advisors are available prior to the fair to assist Pacific students with résumé consultation, mock interviewing, researching companies and job application questions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule individual appointments.
Additional employers are still registering! The final list of recruiters with their offerings will be listed on the program available the day of the fair.
Questions regarding the Work & Service Fair should be directed to email@example.com or 503-352-2877.
UC FIRESIDE LOUNGE
- Part-time Employment & Internships (on- and off-campus)
- Work Study (on-campus)
UC SOUTH PATIO
- Community Service (many offer work study)
Posted by Career Development Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Aug 15, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Edited by Jenni Luckett (email@example.com) on Aug 20, 2013 at 8:39 AM