Alcohol and other drugs
Most Pacific students who choose to use alcohol or other drugs do so responsibly. They have Designated Drivers, watch their limits, and return home safely. Here are links to some frequently asked questions about alcohol and other drug use.
- How can I enjoy alcohol and other drugs safely?
- What is Pacific University's policy on alcohol and drug use?
- What is alcohol poisoning and how can I avoid it?
- My friend has a substance abuse problem - how can I help them?
- I smoke pot because it's natural and doesn't have any risks, right?
- All my friends like to party, but I don't use. Help!
- People keep telling me I have a problem but I don't think I do. Do I?
- Where can I go for help with my addiction?