CLASS OF 2014
SENIOR TAILGATE PARTY
All seniors are invited to make the most of this epic year! Enjoy a complimentary lunch, beverages, and dessert while collecting practical career resources to fast-track your senior year! Resources on applying to grad school, launching a job search, and a review of upcoming career events will be provided.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Students considering graduate school can gather handouts and/or schedule time to develop a strategic individual plan for:
• Researching Graduate and Professional Schools
• Writing a Targeted Curriculum Vita
• Preparing a Personal Statement
• Obtaining Strong Letters of Recommendation
Job search resources are provided to help students uncover the hidden job market in today's tight economic times. Students can meet with career advisors to review resources such as:
• Job Search and Networking Contacts
• Creating a Competitive Resume
• Interviewing with Panache
• Attending First Avenue Career & Grad School Fair
• Recruiting visits featuring JET and Peace Corps Reps
Career advisors will be available to answer questions and schedule individual career advising appointments to support individual career planning.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Sponsored by the Career Development Center