FALL WORK & SERVICE FAIR
AUGUST 29 , 2013
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
RECRUITERS: MEET WITH STUDENTS TO FIND YOUR NEXT EMPLOYEE!
Join us on-campus to recruit students for the following opportunities:
- Internships, Part-Time Jobs, Community Service/Volunteer Positions and Work-Study
- Registration Form: Attendance is free but recruiters must submit a form to register
- Email the CDC staff for more information
STUDENTS: MEET WITH RECRUITERS TO FIND YOUR NEXT JOB!
All students looking for extra income, or who are interested in gaining valuable experience, are invited to attend the Fall Work & Service Fair.
UC FIRESIDE LOUNGE
- Part-time Employment & Internships (on- and off-campus)
- Work-Study (on-campus)
UC SOUTH PATIO
- Community Service (many offer Work-Study)
ORGANIZATIONS ATTENDING IN 2013 (as of 8/22/13)
Community Service Inc.
Western Farm Workers Association
Click here to learn how to prepare for the fair.
Presented by the Career Development Center and The Center for Civic Engagement.
Co-Sponsored by The President's Office and City of Hillsboro Parks & Recreation.