Forest Grove Education & Learning Major Application Requirements
- Completed Forest Grove undergraduate application. (For current Pacific students). NOTE: Transfer students not already admitted to Pacific University should contact the Pacific University Admissions Office.
- TSPC Character Questionnaire
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Letters of Evaluation: one from an advisor or instructor and one from someone who has observed you interacting with children
- Resume including employment history, licenses and certifications (if appropriate), experiences with children/youth of the age you wish to teach, and education history (include degrees held)
- $35 application fee
- Evidence of a passing test score on a basic skills test and the multiple subjects exam for more information, please refer to the Undergraduate Test Requirements)
- A two page essay on an educational topic or issue of your choice.
- A minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA.
Submit application materials to:
College of Education Admissions
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116
If you have questions at any time during the admissions process, please contact the College of Education Admissions Office. We look forward to assisting you!
Diana Watkins, Assistant Director of Graduate & Professional Programs
Krisha Hall, Admissions Counselor and Data Manager
College of Education FAQ