Kappa Delta Pi
Kappa Delta Pi is an Educational Honor Society established to foster excellence in education and promote fellowship among those dedicated to teaching. Nationally there are over 45,000 educators who enjoy the benefits of KDP membership, including Undergraduate students, Graduate/Doctoral students, teachers, administrators, and university faculty.
- Scholarships and Grant Awards
- Employment Resources and Partnerships
- Access to Educational Journals
- Regional and National Conferences
- KDP’s members only website with links to a national teacher’s hotline, learning strategies, links to lesson plans, and directory of each state’s teacher licensure departments
Criteria to join KDP as an Undergraduate Student:
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
- Sophomore standing with 30 semester hours including 12 hours of education classes
- An interest in becoming a teacher
To become a member you must fill out an application and pay dues of $55 for a two year membership.
For More Information
Contact Person: Jill Madison, Membership Chair