Welcome to Pacific University, School of Pharmacy Class of 2018!
Now that you have been accepted, please refer to the Admitted Students webpages first for information as you prepare to begin your studies at Pacific. Please note that requirements and deadlines on these pages are subject to change.
Final Steps to Enrollment
Once you have been admitted to Pacific's School of Pharmacy, there are several steps you must complete to finalize your enrollment:
- Submit deposit to the graduate admissions office. The necessary confirmation form was located in the acceptance packet sent to you, and was sent via email as well. Please contact Kieran Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the submission of your deposit.
- Once your deposit has been processed (may take 2-3 days from time of submission), you will receive an email from our technology services office with instructions on how to activate your Pacific email account.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after Jan. 1. The school code for Pacific University is 003212. For any questions regarding financial aid, please contact Dianna Hall at 503-352-2863 or email@example.com.
Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming School of Pharmacy students. Orientation will take place Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015, to Friday, Aug. 9, 2015 (approximately 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily).
Activities and topics
- Introduction to faculty and staff
- Team Building
- Get to know your classmates and the P2 class
- White Coat Ceremony (pdf)
- ID Cards
- Honor Code
- Student Handbook (pdf)
- Service Day
- Pre-Arrival Requirements (background checks and drug testing, immunizations, pharmacy intern licenses, and official transcripts)
- Other Information (housing, financial aid, computer specs, health insurance, and student mentoring)