Welcome to Pacific University, School of Pharmacy Class of 2018!
Now that you have been accepted, please refer to the Admitted Students webpages first for information as you prepare to begin your studies at Pacific. Please note that requirements and deadlines on these pages are subject to change.
Final Steps to Enrollment
Once you have been admitted to Pacific's School of Pharmacy, there are several steps you must complete to finalize your enrollment:
- Submit deposit to the graduate admissions office. The necessary confirmation form was located in the acceptance packet sent to you, and was sent via email as well. Please contact Kieran Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the submission of your deposit.
- Once your deposit has been processed (may take 2-3 days from time of submission), you will receive an email from our technology services office with instructions on how to activate your Pacific email account.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after Jan. 1. The school code for Pacific University is 003212. For any questions regarding financial aid, please contact Dianna Hall at 503-352-2863 or email@example.com.
Dates and Deadlines
See Pre-Arrival Requirements and Additional Information to learn more.
|Submit FAFSA||ASAP after Jan 1|
|Submit intern license application (OR and WA)||May 1 - Jun 1|
|Vaccination form and documentation due to Student Health||Jun 1|
|Deadline to complete background screening and drug testing||Jun 1|
|Deadline to send official transcripts||Jul 17|
|Orientation||Aug 4 - Aug 7|
|International Student Orientation||TBD|
|First day of class||Aug 10|
|Deadline to submit health insurance waiver||Aug 13|
Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming School of Pharmacy students. Orientation will take place on campus Tuesday, Aug 4, 2015, to Friday, Aug 7, 2015 (approximately 8 am to 5 pm daily).
Activities and topics
- Introduction to faculty and staff
- Team Building
- Get to know your classmates and the P2 class
- White Coat Ceremony (pdf)
- ID Cards
- Honor Code
- Student Handbook (pdf)
- Service Day (Aug 7)