Business Scholars | 3-Year
The Pacific Business Scholars program is an accelerated program offering highly motivated students the opportunity to earn an undergraduate business degree in three years. The program integrates classroom learning with co-curricular activities, real-world networking and periodic workshops to prepare students to enter the workforce or graduate school, all in a liberal arts setting.
- Earn a bachelor's degree in three years and prepare to enter the workplace or graduate school early while saving on tuition
- Gain workplace preparation through real-world internships
- Meet monthly with area business leaders who offer authentic learning experiences and networking opportunities
Students who are interested in the Business Scholars program should indicate so on their undergraduate application in order to receive an additional application packet for the Business Scholars program. Upon admission to Pacific University, you will be contacted by the Business Scholars program to review your application materials and to schedule an interview. Interviews can be in person or via phone or video conference for those outside the local area.
At Pacific University, we know that your success in business comes from both classroom learning and social skills development. The Co-Curricular Series helps build these essential skills not typically taught in the classroom. Series programming includes:
- Business etiquette
- Business lunch series
- Personal interests, values, skills assessment
- Career research and job shadowing
- Resumé and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Leadership essentials
- Job fairs
College of Business
The College of Business offers a traditional business administration major with concentrations in accounting, finance, international business or marketing. It also offers a master of science in finance and a master of business administration.