Unofficial Coursework Evaluation
This unofficial prerequisite evaluation is to help you determine which required coursework you have completed and which coursework you still need to meet our prerequisite requirements.
Required prerequisite coursework does not need to be completed to apply to the School of Dental Health Science. To be eligible for admission for a given academic year you need to be able to show that you can complete all required prerequisite coursework in a reasonable amount of time.
Please note: You must use Adobe Reader to fill out the worksheet. If you do not have the software (available for free here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/) you can print the form and fill out by hand.
Alternatively you may request a printed copy of our prerequisite worksheet.
If you have any questions about courses at a certain institution, please contact us.
Completed worksheets can be submitted via email, fax or mail.
Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive the completed evaluation back in the mail.
Option 1. Email
To email your completed worksheet, fill out the form and save to your computer. Please email this as an attachment to email@example.com. You will also need to scan and attach any corresponding transcripts.
Option 2. Fax
To fax your completed worksheet, click the Print Form button at the top of the pdf file. Include a copy of your unofficial transcripts with the completed worksheet.
Option 3. Mail
To mail your completed worksheet, click the Print Form button at the top of the pdf file.
Include a copy of your unofficial transcripts with the completed worksheet.
Office of Admissions
190 SE 8th Avenue, Suite 181
Hillsboro, Oregon, 97123
If you have questions about specific prerequisite requirements, please contact DHS Admissions at 800-933-9308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
English Language Proficiency Policy
A satisfactory command of the English language is required for admission to Pacific University, prior to admission. Please note that this requirement applies to all applicants if english is not their native language, including permanent residents and citizens.
Valid Proof of English Language Proficiency
The following criteria represent different ways to prove English proficiency for this program.
- Achieving the minimum required official score on the International Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam. Test scores are valid for 2 years after the test date, but will still be considered valid if the score exceeded the minimum requirement and you have maintained continuous residency in the United States since the exam date.
- Completion of a bachelor's, master’s, doctorate, or professional degree at an accredited college or university where English is the only language of instruction. Individuals who are in the process of earning a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution may be admitted to some programs.
Minimum Test Score Requirements
Minimum per section:
55 structure/written expression
Minimum per section:
Minimum sub scores per section:
Invalid Proof of English Language Proficiency
The following criteria represent different ways that indicate insufficient English skills to join this program.
- Test score less than Pacific’s minimum requirement;
- Test score more than two years old (unless you have lived in the United States since the exam date); or
- Institutional TOEFL score from any school except Pacific
- Completion of an English as a Second Language (ESL) program at any school
- Successful completion of English, writing, or literature courses at any college or university
- An associate’s degree from a community college in the United States