The Fall 2014 cohort will begin classes August 2014.
2014-15 Admissions Cycle Important Dates
|Application Cycle||January - August|
|Application Deadline||email Program Director|
|Preferred Deadline*||June 1, 2014|
|Application Decisions||2 weeks after interview|
|Classes Open||onsite Sept 12-13, 2014|
*Preferred Deadline: Submit a complete application by this deadline and the $50 application fee will be waived.
Please download the Healthcare Compliance Application at the bottom of the page, complete and return to:
Office of Admissions
190 SE 8th Ave., Suite 181
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Fall 2014 Applications Materials
- Basic demographic information
- Essay – A three-page (maximum) essay on your professional goals and how the compliance certificate program relates to the achievement of your personal goals
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Two letters of evaluation (one must be from a supervisor or employer)
- $50 application fee (waived if application received by preferred deadline or if open house attended)
Applications for this program must be submitted as paper application and mailed to the Admissions address listed above.
Standardized test for GRE/GMAT are not required.