Admissions Cycle Important Dates
|Updated Application Available||January|
|Application Deadline||June 1|
|Application Decisions||2 weeks after interview|
|Classes Open||August, onsite dates provided once admitted|
*Preferred Deadline: Submit a complete application by this deadline and the $50 application fee will be waived.
Please download the Healthcare Compliance Application, complete and return to:
Office of Admissions
190 SE 8th Ave., Suite 181
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Please note that our online application is currently undergoing necessary annual changes and will available soon.
- Basic demographic information
- Essay – A three-page (maximum) essay on your professional goals and how the compliance certificate program relates to the achievement of your personal goals
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Two letters of evaluation (one must be from a supervisor or employer)
- $50 application fee (waived if application received by preferred deadline or if open house attended)
Applications for this program must be submitted as paper application and mailed to the Admissions address listed above.
Standardized test for GRE/GMAT are not required.