Pacific University undergraduates majoring in business administration may choose a concentration in finance. Students take a host of core business courses, plus specialized classes specific to finance. Topics of study include managing capital assets, overseeing investments, managing risks, global financial trends and issues, and specific topics in finance.
- Develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving and writing
- Develop technical competency, oral communication, quantitative reasoning, ethics, and library and information literacy
- Foster lasting relationships with peers and professors in a highly interactive and engaging classroom environment
- Benefit from substantial academic and career guidance, international study experiences, research opportunities and student presentation requirements
- Explore diverse, off-campus internship opportunities in Oregon and across the country
Coursework reflects our mission to develop graduates with the skills to effectively and efficiently manage organizations with responsible leadership. The College of Business offers a unique and highly supportive learning environment, characterized by a relevant contemporary curriculum taught by engaged, highly respected and caring faculty.
College of Business
The finance concentration is part of the undergraduate program within the College of Business. Business administration majors may also choose concentrations in accounting, international business, or marketing. The College of Business also offers a three-year track to an undergraduate business degree, as well as a master of science in finance and a master of business administration program.