Students who plan to participate in Theatre or Applied Theatre while at Pacific may apply for Talent Scholarships. Students awarded these scholarships will receive $1,500-4,000 each year, for up to $16,000 during four years at Pacific, provided they remain active in classes and/or productions each semester. Students applying to Pacific as freshmen or transfer students are eligible for these scholarships.
Passionate about theatre? Consider applying for a scholarship to pursue your art at Pacific University!
How to Apply
Download and complete the application form (pdf) and email it to Rebecca Allen, along with a preferred audition time from those listed below. Applications should be received at least one week prior to your audition/interview date.
Interview and Audition Procedures
Auditions will be held at the following dates and times in the Tom Miles Theatre, Warner Hall
- Monday, Jan. 25 from 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. OR 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 28 from 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. OR 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 7 from 3:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. OR 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 13 from 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. OR 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 15 from 4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 22 from 4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
The audition will consist of a group warm-up, a quick collaborative task, and prepared monologues. The entire audition will last approximately forty-five minutes. Please prepare a monologue of no more than ninety seconds from any American play. Applicants should be prepared to move; flexible clothing and athletic shoes are encouraged.
If you cannot come to campus on one of the above Pacesetters days, please contact Rebecca Allen to make alternative arrangements.