Congratulations, you've made it! You are among the best and the brightest, making up our Class of 2020.
This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University community.
Welcome — we are so very glad you're here.
Deposit online | You can deposit online if you have already established your PUAccount. If you have questions about establishing your PUAccount, please contact email@example.com . Below are instructions on how to complete the online deposit process:
- Sign-in using your PUNet ID and Password.
- Select the eDeposits tab
- Choose the appropriate term (example: 2016)
- Choose the Undergraduate Deposit account and hit continue
Choose your preferred payment method from the dropdown menu and press select
a. If you are choosing a checking or saving account, complete the account information fields and press continue
i. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment
b. If you are using a credit card via PayPath, choose continue to PayPath
i. Enter your date of birth and the Student ID number if requested and press continue
ii. Press continue on the Payment Amount Information screen
iii. Enter your card payment information and press continue
iv. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment
You can also deposit by submitting your Freshman Confirmation Agreement (pdf), along with your $200 deposit, to:
Pacific University Office of Undergraduate Admissions
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Join our Admitted Student Facebook Page
If you are a transfer student, please visit the Admitted Transfer Student page
After You Are Admitted
- Look around the website
- Follow all of our Social Media
- Apply for and Attend the Pacesetters Scholarship Competition
NOTE: You will receive an email from the Pacific University Information Services Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing you instructions on how to set up your Pacific User Name (PUNet ID) and password. This will enable you to log in and receive your official Financial Aid offer.
As You Declare
- Attend the Hawai‘i Spring Receptions
- Submit your Freshman Confirmation Agreement (pdf) — along with your $200 deposit — to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer!
- You can also deposit online if you have already established your PUAccount. If you have questions about establishing your PUAccount, please contact email@example.com
- Please contact our Financial Aid Department if you have any questions about Financial Aid at Pacific
- Need to request an extension or let us know your decision? Please email your admissions counselor.
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account
After You Declare
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey (available May 1 after deposit)
- Submit your Housing Application
- Send in all of your highschool and college transcripts ASAP
NOTE: The Housing Application and the Academic Interest survey will be sent to your PUNet email address. If you haven’t already done so, please establish your PUNet Account today.
It takes 1-4 days for new students to be processed, and for your info to be connected to the other departments on campus. Please wait 1-4 days for the processing to occur and I am sure you will have the link in your mailbox by the end of day 4.
If you have any further questions, please email Anastasia Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for Registration
- Take the World Language Placement Test
- Read the 2016 Advising & Registration Guide (pdf) - Note: The 2016 Guide will be posted soon!
- Schedule your Advising Event with the Advising Center - NOTE: The Advising Office will be contacting you to let you know what your Advising date/time is. These events are Academic Interest specific. You will be assigned your date based on the area of study that you indicated on the AIS.
Your Final Steps
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages
- Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions
NOTE: Failure to submit your final high school or college transcripts may delay registration for the spring semester
- Already have medical insurance? File your student health insurance waiver (outside site) after July 1
- Pack up, and move in! Answer any housing questions by reading answers to frequently asked questions.
Have more questions? Check out FAQs for admitted students
Dates to Remember
- July 9 - Aug 11 (Selected Dates): On-Campus Registration - NOTE: The Advising Office will be contacting you to let you know what your Advising date/time is. These events are Academic Interest specific. You will be assigned your date based on the area of study that you indicated on the AIS.
- July 16: Hawai‘i Registration
- Aug. 13: Submit Medical Waiver Form (external site)
- Aug. 15: Pay Tuition & Fees
- Aug. 25: Move-in/Orientation Begins
- Aug. 29: Classes Begin