Congratulations, you've made it! You are among the best and the brightest, making up our Class of 2018.
This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University community.
Welcome — we are so very glad you're here.
As You Declare
- Attend Boxer Declaration Day on April 19
- Attend the Hawai‘i Spring Receptions
- Submit your Freshman Confirmation Agreement (pdf) — along with your $200 deposit — to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer!
After You Declare
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey (for incoming freshman students or transfer students)
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account
- Submit your Housing Application
- Need a little help with preparing for college math? Learn more about the Math Bridge Program
Preparing for Registration
- Take the World Language Placement Test
- Read the 2014 Advising & Registration Guide (pdf)
- RSVP for On-Campus Registration/Hawai‘i Registration
Your Final Steps
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages
- Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions
- Already have medical insurance? File your student health insurance waiver (outside site)
- Pack up, and move in! Answer any housing questions by reading answers to frequently asked questions.
- Have more questions? Check out FAQs for admitted students.