Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Submit your Confirmation Agreement and a form of payment for your General Enrollment Deposit (pdf)
- Spring starters - Make sure you have submitted your 2014-15 FAFSA and have included our school code (003212)
- Fall starters - Make sure you file your 2015-16 FAFSA and include our school code (003212), on or as soon after January 1st as possible
- Register to attend the upcoming Transfer Student Open House Event (optional open house)
- Complete and submit your Academic Interest Survey
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account (for deposited students only)
- Request a Transfer Student Advising & Registration Appointment (transfer student advising begins January for spring starters, and June for fall starters)
- Sign up for an exciting pre-orientation outdoor trip with Voyages (fall starters only)
- Already have medical insurance? Submit your Waiver
- Attend mandatory on-campus Orientation
- Pack up, and move in! Helpful University Housing Tips
Dates to Remember for Spring 2015
- Oct 29: Transfer Student Open House Event (optional open house, please RSVP if you plan to attend)
- Starting early January: Spring 2015 Transfer Student Advising & Registration (for deposited students who have submitted final transcripts).
- Jan. 15: LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT for Spring 2015
- Jan. 23: Move-in/Mandatory Orientation Begins
- Jan. 26: Spring Classes Begin
Tentative Dates for Fall 2015
- April 28: Transfer Student Open House Event (optional open house, please RSVP if you plan to attend)
- May 1: National Decision Day - Be a Boxer!
- Starting June 1: Fall 2014 Transfer Student Advising & Registration (for deposited students who have submitted final transcripts).
- Aug. 15: LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL 2015
- Aug. 15: Last Day to submit student health insurance waiver
- Aug. 27 Move-in/Mandatory Orientation Begins
- Aug. 31: Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Office of Transfer Student Services: The first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance
- Connections: Our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific
- Advising Center: The advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific
- Planning to live off-campus? Visit our e-classifieds.
- Forest Grove News Times Classifieds