Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! This page was created just for you. It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
- Call us at 503-352-3015 to make payment of your $200 general enrollment deposit or send your Confirmation Agreement and a form of payment for your General Enrollment Deposit by mail
- Please contact our Financial Aid Department if you have any questions about Financial Aid at Pacific
- Make sure you file your 2016-17 FAFSA and include our school code (003212), as soon as possible
- Register to attend the upcoming Transfer Student Open House Event (optional open house)
- Log in and establish your Pacific University Email Account (for deposited students only)
- Watch your Pacific email account for personal link to Academic Interest Survey and complete it, when available
- Respond to email request to schedule your Transfer Student Advising & Registration Appointment - request to be sent to deposited transfers beginning in late spring for fall starters (transfer student advising for Fall starters happens generally in June/July)
- Already have medical insurance? Submit your Waiver
- Attend mandatory on-campus Orientation
- Pack up, and move in! Helpful University Housing Tips
Important Dates for Fall 2016 Starters
- January 1 and later: File 2016-17 FAFSA and include Pacific University (school code = 003212)
- Late March - Financial Aid award letters begin going out to admitted students by mail
- May 1 - National Deposit Deadline - Place your $200 general enrollment deposit before this date to secure your spot in our fall transfer class
- June/July: New Transfer Student Advising & Registration for Fall Semester (for deposited students who have submitted final official transcripts).
- Aug 15: LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Aug 25 (tentative): Move-in/Mandatory Orientation Begins
- Aug 29: Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Pacific University New Transfer Student Facebook Group - Join Today!
- Office of Transfer Student Services: The first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance
- Connections: Our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific
- Advising Center: The advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific
- Planning to live off-campus? Visit our e-classifieds.
- Forest Grove News Times Classifieds