Online applications are now being accepted for Fall 2016 admission
The Bachelor of Health Science (BHS) program operates on a rolling admissions schedule, and applications will be reviewed until the first week of July or until the cohort is full.
Fall 2016 Application
- Basic demographic information
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Two reference letters (one must be a professional reference)
- $50 application fee. Apply by the Preferred Application Deadline (May 1), and the $50 application fee will be waived.
Emily McDaniel | Assistant Director of Graduate and Professional Admissions
email@example.com | 503.352.7219