- Develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving and writing, as well as technical competency, oral communication, quantitative reasoning, ethics, and library and information literacy
- Pursue concentrations in accounting, finance, marketing, international business or integrated business
- Consider the three-year accelerated Business Scholars program
- Foster lasting relationships with peers and professors in a highly interactive and engaging classroom environment
- Benefit from substantial academic and career guidance, international study experiences, research opportunities and student presentation requirements
- Explore diverse, off-campus internship opportunities in Oregon and across the country
Coursework reflects our mission to develop graduates with the skills to effectively and efficiently manage organizations with responsible leadership. The program offers a unique and highly supportive learning environment, characterized by a relevant contemporary curriculum taught by engaged, highly respected, and caring faculty.
The business program at Pacific University helps students develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, effective communication and quantitative reasoning. These skills foster students’ ability to make decisions with ethics and integrity. Students build applicable skills through a variety of internship opportunities, and our graduates find positions in public and private organizations, government, not-for-profit organizations, sales, research, advertising and promotion, management and consulting.