- Develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving and writing
- Develop technical competency, oral communication, quantitative reasoning, ethics, and library and information literacy
- Foster lasting relationships with peers and professors in a highly interactive and engaging classroom environment
- Benefit from substantial academic and career guidance, international study experiences, research opportunities and student presentation requirements
- Explore diverse, off-campus internship opportunities in Oregon and across the country
Coursework reflects our mission to develop graduates with the skills to effectively and efficiently manage organizations with responsible leadership. The College of Business offers a unique and highly supportive learning environment, characterized by a relevant contemporary curriculum taught by engaged, highly respected and caring faculty.