Pacific University undergraduates majoring in business administration may choose a concentration in marketing. Students take a spectrum of business courses, in addition to courses in market research, advertising and promotions, international marketing, and media or art.
- Develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving and writing
- Develop technical competency, oral communication, quantitative reasoning, ethics, and library and information literacy
- Enjoy a highly interactive and engaging classroom environment that fosters lasting relationships between students and their professors
- Receive substantial academic and career guidance, as well as a focus on the importance of international study experiences, research and student presentations
- Take advantage of diverse off-campus internship opportunities in Oregon and across the country
Coursework reflects our mission to develop graduates with the skills to effectively and efficiently manage organizations with responsible leadership. The College of Business offers a unique and highly supportive learning environment, characterized by a relevant contemporary curriculum taught by engaged, highly respected and caring faculty.
College of Business
The marketing concentration is part of the undergraduate program within the College of Business. Business administration majors may also choose concentrations in accounting, finance or international business. The College of Business also offers a three-year track to an undergraduate business degree, as well as a master of science in finance and a master of business administration program.