The Pacesetters Scholarship Competition is an opportunity for academically talented students to earn up to $20,000 ($5,000 per year for all four years) in additional scholarship money by demonstrating their exceptional abilities with Pacific's faculty members.
The first thing you should know is that everybody wins at Pacesetters. If you participate in the entire event, you are guaranteed between $2,000 and $5,000 in annual Pacesetters scholarships in addition to previously awarded merit scholarships. Our two highest scoring Pacesetters competitors will receive a full-tuition scholarship for all four years.
Students have 50 minutes to complete an exam that is comprised of a reading comprehension section and a problem solving section. Calculators are not permitted and students are expected to show their work. This exam is written and proctored by faculty from our english, chemistry, political science, economics, computer science, mathematics and biology departments.
- A minimum $8,000 scholarship ($2,000 annually) to every student who attends the competition
- As much as $20,000 ($5,000 annually) based on exam scores
- A full-tuition scholarship to the two highest-scoring Pacesetters competitors
- Parents and students will learn more about Pacific while interacting with faculty about specific academic programs, connecting with current students, enjoying lunch, and having financial aid and student services questions answered.
- Participants traveling more than 300 miles may have up to $350 of the student's airfare reimbursed if they attend one of these days and enroll at Pacific. The Office of Admissions will provide details with your reservation information.
To Qualify for this Event You Must
- Be a high school senior with an academically strong profile
- Apply, be admitted to Pacific and RSVP for the event by late January (dates are TBA)
- Be available to participate the entire event day
Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at 800-677-6712 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at this fantastic scholarship event!