Program Requirements: Start to Finish
- Bachelor's degree
- Currently providing care to older adults or have an established connection with a community partner that provides services to older adults
Pacific University CHP students currently enrolled in an entry-level program
- In final year of study
- In good academic standing
- Plan to work with older adults immediately after graduation
- Students must complete all certificate degree requirements (21 credits) within four years of entry into the program.
- Students must complete all course work with satisfactory grades and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students must complete a minimum of 21 credit hours of course work.
- Students must receive a C to pass a course.
- Students must receive faculty and preceptor approval prior to starting on capstone project.
See the course curriculum for more information on credit hours and capstone requirements.