- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA in undergraduate course work
- Completed application form, essay, resume, two letters of evaluation, and official transcripts documenting course work from each college or university attended
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience in healthcare, business administration or a clinical field
- Personal interview. The applicant pool is competitive and will be screened by the programs admissions committee which includes faculty, students, and administrators. Initial selection is based on minimum requirements which include: depth and breadth of undergraduate preparation, professional work experience, strength of evaluation letters, written and oral communication, and analytical thinking skills as assessed in the essay and during the personal interview.