How to Apply
The FALL 2013 Application is AVAILABLE now. This cohort will begin classes August 2013.
2013-14 Admissions Cycle Important Dates
|Application Cycle||January - July|
|Application Deadline||July 15, 2013|
|Preferred Deadline*||May 31, 2013|
|Application Decisions||2 weeks after interview|
|Classes Begin||August 26, 2013|
*Preferred Deadline: Submit a complete application by this deadline
and the $25 application fee will be waived.
Please download the application from the link above, complete and return to:
Office of Admissions
Pacific University Oregon
190 SE 8th Avenue, Ste. 181
Hillsboro, OR 97123
FALL 2013 Applications Materials
- Basic demographic information
- Essay – A three page (maximum) essay on your professional
goals and how the compliance
certificate program relates to the achievement of your personal goals
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Two letters of evaluation (one must be from a supervisor or employer)
- $25 application fee.
Applications for this program must be submitted as paper application and mailed to the Admissions address located above.
Please note: Standardized test for GRE/GMAT are not required.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum 2.75 GPA in undergraduate course work.
- A completed application form, essay, resume, two letters of evaluation, and official transcripts documenting course work from each college or university attended.
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience in healthcare, business administration or a clinical field.
- A personal interview. The applicant pool is competitive and will be screened by the programs admissions committee which includes faculty, students, and administrators. Initial selection is based on minimum requirements which include: depth and breadth of undergraduate preparation; professional work experience; strength of evaluation letters; written and oral communication; and analytical thinking skills as assessed in the essay and during the personal interview.