How to Apply
The FALL 2014 cohort will begin on August 22, 2014 with online assignments. The onsite required weekend is September 12-13, 2014.
2014-15 Admissions Cycle Important Dates
|Application Cycle||January - July|
|Application Final Deadline||August 11, 2014|
|Application Decisions||2 weeks after interview|
|Classes Begin||August 22, 2014|
Please download the application from the link above, complete and return to:
Office of Admissions
Pacific University Oregon
190 SE 8th Avenue, Ste. 181
Hillsboro, OR 97123
FALL 2014 Applications Materials
- Basic demographic information
- Essay – A three page (maximum) essay on your professional
goals and how the compliance
certificate program relates to the achievement of your personal goals
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Two letters of evaluation (one must be from a supervisor or employer)
- $50 application fee (waived if Open House/Webinar attended)
Applications for this program must be submitted as paper application and mailed to the Admissions address located above.
Please note: Standardized test for GRE/GMAT are not required.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum 2.75 GPA in undergraduate course work.
- A completed application form, essay, resume, two letters of evaluation, and official transcripts documenting course work from each college or university attended.
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience in healthcare, business administration or a clinical field.
- A personal interview (phone or in-person)