Pacific University Student Health Center Fees*
All Services Are Offered By Appointment-503-352-2269
The Student Health Center does not charge office visit fees. There are costs for medications, immunizations, supplies and lab tests. All prices are subject to change.
Insurance information: For students who have the University Student insurance plan, the $100/year deductible is waived for most costs incurred at the Student Health Center, most immunizations are reimbursable at $100%, and other charges are reimbursable at 80%. See insurance link for complete information. For students with private insurance, please contact your insurance company for information on reimbursement for services offered at the health center. The Student Health Center is not staffed to bill insurance. Health Center staff can give you a fee slip summary for you to submit to the University Insurance plan or your private insurance.
Birth Control and Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills $20 per month ($10 co-pay for those on the University student health insurance plan). We currently carry the generic forms of Alesse, Ortho Tri-Cyclen, and Desogen.
- Emergency Contraception $30
- Medroxyprogestrone (generic depo provera) $45 for 3 month injection
Immunizations--Costs for immunizations are 100% reimbursable if on the University student insurance plan. Injection administration fee is $15.00:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $70
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 injections) $60/each
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $45
- Hepatitis A (series of 2) $70/each
- Tuberculosis screening $25
- Hepatitis A & B combo $100 (series of 3 injections)
- Influenza vaccine $25
- HPV (Gardasil) vaccine--$170 per vaccine (series of 3 vaccines).
- Titers--Blood test to determine immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep B, or Varicella (Chickenpox). The Student Health Center can offer these at a cost of $45 per titer which is a 40-60% savings to students over outside lab costs. If you would prefer to have outside lab drawn, the health center can place an order for you at a local laboratory.
- Varicella vaccine--available at Washington County Health Department. Cost is approximately $112 for each injection and this is a 2 injection series. Call 503-846-8851 for appointment.
- All Physicals (sports, travel, general, work) $20
- Woman's Annual Exam $20 (annual exam with a PAP smear is $65)
Lab Tests: Simple lab tests are done in the clinic. If other lab testing is indicated, the Nurse Practitioner will give you a lab order form for you to take to Tuality Forest Grove or Tuality Hillsboro Hospital lab. The hospital lab can bill your insurance for covered tests. The Health Center performs the following tests in the clinic:
- Urinalysis $10
- Pap--Surepath $65
- Confidential HIV testing $20 (Sent to state lab for processing)
- Urine pregnancy test (UHCG) $15
- Rapid strep test $15
- Rapid mono test $20
- Blood drawn for titers/See information under Immunizations above
- Wart Treatment $5-$15/per treatment depending on how many warts
- Nebulizer treatment $25
- Ear Lavage $20
*All prices subject to change