Pacific University Student Health Center Fees*
All Services Are Offered By Appointment-503-352-2269
The Student Health Center does not charge office visit fees. There are costs for medications, immunizations, physicals, supplies and lab tests. All prices are subject to change.
Insurance information: For students who have the University student insurance plan, the $150/year deductible is waived for costs incurred at the Student Health Center, immunizations are reimbursable at $100% as are affordable healthcare act preventible services. Other charges are reimbursable at 80%. See insurance link for complete information. For students with private insurance, please contact your insurance company for information on reimbursement for services offered at the health center. The Student Health Center is not staffed to bill insurance but we can give you a statement to submit to the University Insurance plan or your private insurance.
Birth Control and Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills $20 per month (the health center will bill insurance for those on the University student health insurance plan so patient will have no out of pocket cost). Most insurance plans will reimburse for the cost of birth control. The student health center can give you a statment to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. We currently carry the generic forms of Alesse, Ortho Tri-Cyclen, and Desogen.
- Emergency Contraception $30
- Medroxyprogestrone (generic depo provera) $60 for 3 month injection plus $20 injection fee.
Immunizations--Costs for immunizations are 100% reimbursable if on the University student insurance plan. Injection administration fee is $20.00:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $75
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 injections) $60/each
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $45
- Hepatitis A (series of 2) $70/each
- Tuberculosis screening $25
- Hepatitis A & B combo $100 (series of 3 injections)
- Influenza vaccine $25
- HPV (Gardasil) vaccine--$170 per vaccine (series of 3 vaccines).
- Titers--Blood test to determine immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep B, or Varicella (Chickenpox). The Student Health Center does not charge a draw fee and the cost for the lab is $50 per titer which is a 70-80% savings to students over outside lab costs. If you would prefer to have lab drawn elsewhere, the health center can place an order for you at a local laboratory.
- Varicella vaccine--available at Washington County Health Department. Cost is approximately $112 for each injection and this is a 2 injection series. Call 503-846-8851 for appointment.
- All Physicals (sports, travel, general, work) $20
- Woman's Annual Exam $20
Lab Tests: Simple lab tests are done in the clinic. If other lab testing is indicated, the Nurse Practitioner will give you a lab order form for you to take to Tuality Forest Grove or Tuality Hillsboro Hospital lab. The hospital lab can bill your insurance for covered tests. The Health Center performs the following tests in the clinic:
- Urinalysis $20
- Pap--Surepath $75
- Confidential HIV testing $20 (Sent to state lab for processing)
- Urine pregnancy test (UHCG) $15
- Rapid strep test $20
- Rapid mono test $20
- Blood drawn for titers/See information under Immunizations above
- Wart Treatment $15-$20/per treatment depending on how many warts
- Nebulizer treatment $25
- Ear Lavage $20
No Show Fee--There is no charge for appointments that are cancelled however, patients will be assessed a $10 charge to their Business Office account for appointments not kept.
*All prices subject to change