Pacific University Required Immunizations & Forms
Admitted students must complete the health and required immunization form for your academic area and return forms to the Student Health Center prior to registration.
Required Immunization & Health History Forms
- Arts and Science, College of Education FG campus, and College of Business Required Immunization form 2014-15.
- Lane County College of Education Students Required Immunization Form (PDF)
- International Student Immunization Form 2013(PDF)
- MFA-Master's of Fine Arts Required Immunization Form (PDF)
- Health Profession Required Immunization and Health History Form 2013-14This form to be used for students in the Audiology program, Dental Health Science, Master of Exercise Science, Master of Healthcare Administration, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, School of Professional Psychology (SPP), and Speech-Language Pathology program. Immunization requirements (including proof of vaccination) must be returned to the Student Health Center a minimum of 6 weeks prior to registration and the start of your program.
Other Health Center Forms (Not required for Admission)
- Womens History Form (for annual exam, Birth Control, Emergency Contraception, STD testing appointments) (PDF)
- Sports Physical History Form for Athletes (PDF)
- Sports Physical Form for Athletes (Athletics Website)
- Authorization to Release Medical Records Form (PDF)