Pacific University Required Immunizations & Forms
Admitted students must complete the health and required immunization form for your academic area and return forms to the Student Health Center prior to registration.
Required Immunization & Health History Forms
- Health History and Immunization form for students in the College of Arts and Sciences and Forest Grove Education programs (PDF).
- Lane County College of Education Students Required Immunization Form (PDF)
- International Student Immunization Form 2011(PDF)
- MFA-Master's of Fine Arts Required Immunization Form (PDF)
- Health Profession Required Immunization and Health History Form 2013-14 (PDF) This form to be used for students in Audiology program, Dental Health Science, Masters of Healthcare Administration, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, School of Professional Psychology (SPP), and Speech-Language Pathology program. Immunization requirements (including proof of vaccination) must be returned to the Student Health Center a minimum of 6 weeks prior to registration and the start of your program.
Other Health Center Forms (Not required for Admission)
- Womens History Form (for annual exam, Birth Control, Emergency Contraception, STD testing appointments) (PDF)
- Sports Physical History Form for Athletes (PDF)
- Sports Physical Form for Athletes (Athletics Website)
- Authorization to Release Medical Records Form (PDF)