Medical, Dental, Vision - Flexible Spending Account - COBRA
Pacific University offers health plans that reflect our commitment to our employees and flexibility. Employees can choose the best plan for themselves and family members from several medical and dental options.
Enrollment forms can be found on the HR Forms Page.
Plan information documents are listed below.
Who is Eligible for healthcare benefits? SOMETHING NEW effective April 1, 2011: Adult children up to age 26 may now be covered under your medical/dental/vision plan regardless of student or marital status.
Pioneer Educators Health Trust (PEHT) coverage is administered by Regence.
- Pioneer/Regence Medical Plan Document
- Pioneer/Regence 2014 Medical & Rx Summary
- Pioneer/Regence Preventive Services Summary
- Pioneer/Regence Preferred Medication List
- Pioneer/Regence Pocket Formulary
- MyRegence.com Brochure
- MyRegence Mobile Flyer
- General Preventive Care Flyer
- Women's Preventive Care Flyer
- PEHT Summary Annual Report 2011
- Kaiser 2011 Group Agreement
- Kaiser 2014 Medical Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Kaiser 2014 Traditional Medical Plan
- Kaiser Preventive Services
- Kaiser MyHealthManager Flyer
- Kaiser Urgent Care Flyer
- Kaiser Marketing Brochure
- Kaiser Services While Travelling Brochure
- Annual ERISA Notice
DENTAL PLAN OPTIONS:
PEHT offers two dental options: one administered by Regence and one by Willamette Dental.
- Pioneer/Regence Dental Plan Document
- Pioneer/Regence 2014 Dental & Orthodontics Summary
- Pioneer/Willamette 2014 Dental Summary
- Willamette Dental Schedule of Covered Services and Co-Pays
- Willamette Appointment Scheduling Information
- Oregon Provider List
VISION PLAN OPTION:
Pacific University offers VSP Vision Service Plan.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
The health-care-reform law caps annual FSA contributions at a maximum of $2,500 per year for plans that resolve in 2015.
Allegiance enrollment form and claims forms can be found on the HR Forms Page
- Flex Medical Expense List 2-11-2011
- Allegiance Over the Counter Guidelines
- Mid-Year Election Change Matrix
- Allegiance Debit Card Use for OTC Purchases
- USI Flexible Medical Expenses Update 2-11-2011 - Reimbursement Restrictions
COBRA: The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986
- Pioneer Educators Health Trust Notice Privacy Practices
- Pioneer Educators Health Trust Security policy
- HIPAA Hybrid Entity
- Pacific University HR Dept HIPAA Notice