University Recognition On Campus (UROC)
The UROC program is designed to give recognition to individuals who perform their day to day responsibilities by providing extraordinary service in helping others. UROC award recipients may be faculty or staff members who regularly demonstrate their commitment to serving others.
How Can I Participate?
- Is there someone that you would like to give special recognition to? You can recognize someone in your own area or someone in another area. Fill out a UROC recognition award form which is available at the Human Resources Office or at: http://www.pacificu.edu/hr/forms/index.cfm. The form will ask you to detail what the individual did to exceed your expectations.
- Deliver or send the completed award form to the Human Resources Department.
- Human Resources will send the original award and a fun prize to your UROC award recipient.
Effective recognition should be:
- Individual - recognize individual performance even if the team is being recognized.
- Specific - tell him/her exactly what was done well.
- Immediate – offer recognition close in time to the good performance.